Tuesday, October 22, 2013

No challenges today...

Nope, today I am gonna show ya what I've been doing. 
I'm on this reorganizing kick lately.
So I started in the scrap room....
with my Papertrey Ink stamps and dies.
I used Jennifer McGuire's method.

I took them out of the dvd cases...
and put them into these Avery Elle sleeves...
and these clear bins. I bought 2.
I keep the stamp and the matching die together.
On my dies that don't have matching stamps...
I went from putting magnets inside CD's cases...
To this, CD sleeves.
I wish they were clear but all I could find were the colored ones..
the space I am saving is amazing!
 New products I've purchase lately
 is this magnetic board for my big shot! LOVE IT!
 and some new stamps and ink from Mama Elephant...
quickly becoming another favorite company...
love their new ink!!
I still had time to make some pages for the cutest girl ever!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment