Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Merry Monday #78

Over on Always Plays with Paper, Home of the Merry Monday Challenge...
they have a new one for us this week: Use a bird on your Christmas card.
No, not that bird!
I am so glad I found a happy place where everyone loves Christmas!
Goodness knows that there are a TON of bahumbuggers...out there!
I ordered me a new tree and can't wait to put it up!!! Thinking new
ornaments are in order! ;)

I digress...

Here is my card:
I'd love to give credit to the artist of the bird but I found it on line a million 
years ago, and can't find it now. So kudos on a fabulous job of drawing a darling bird!

Products I used:
Recollections cards & envelopes
copic markers
DCWV Christmas combo pack of paper
Tim Holtz Advantus Idea-ology Paper
Tim Holtz Festive Greenery sizzix die
PTI-Rustic twine

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. This is a pretty bird, Carol! I love the die cuts and the kraft card base! It all works together beautifully! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol. Fabulous bird! I love all the die-cut embellishments you've used along with the twine. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday. Loll

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, Carol - this is a darling bird! Great card! I had to have a giggle at "bahumbuggers" LOL. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, Carol! Love all the diecuts and your pretty cardinal!! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love your embellishments..perfect for your image! Thanks for playing with the MM challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card Carole, your cardinal is lovely. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Christmas card!! Love the music notes at the bottom of your image. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete