Thursday, July 25, 2013

Week 3 Day 4

90% sure this will be my last card for this class,
I am going out of town. We leave tomorrow...
don't know if I can squeeze in another card...
maybe after we are packed but still unsure.

Today's challenge was to step out of
your comfort zone and do a card style
you don't normally do.

I don't know what my card style is....
I do know, every time I attempt a shabby 
chic card it ends up as an epic fail.

So that is what I tried....
and to make it even harder...I stuck with
the color combo! I like how it turned out...=]

This class has really pushed 
me in new directions. So much inspiration
came out of the gallery alone. I enjoyed
 it very much! Worth ever penny! Thanks to
Kristina, Jennifer and all the guest artist!

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I think you did a FABULOUS JOB with this!!!!!!! :) Have a NICE VACATION!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Wonderful product choices. And have a fantastic vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Class has been fun. I have 15 cards sitting here, most of them purple! Great chatting with you in class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol - This card is an epic success - love the use of the felt, lace and buttons. Thanks so much for sharing and have a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol, it turned out beautifully! Have fun on your trip and take care! :)

    ReplyDelete