Friday, July 19, 2013

Week 2 Day 5


Today, new color combos introduced and
3 new card styles. 
1. Ink Carving & Tri-fold card design
I used color combo #5
I didn't do the 'ink carving' part....
You can't tell but the 'gems' are a dark purple...

2. Sentiment piecing
I used color combo #1
This was my favorite out of the 3 I'm posting. 
I enjoyed making this one. 
I'm sure some are crooked but like
my friends tell me, that's how they
can tell I made it! ;)
3.Layered stamped vellum
I used color combo #2
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. OMG these are all awesome - I love the way you made each of these cards your own!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you did a "hat trick" for today's class. Fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Carol. Love the stamped Vellum card. That is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol, all 3 of your cards are beautiful! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a terrific job you've done with these 3 techniques.

    ReplyDelete