Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Week 2 Day 3

Back to it today....
Wednesdays – Inspiration Using the Weekly
Color Combo with guest artist.
1. Circle Shaker Box-Kelly Marie Alvarez
(Coolest card...evah!)
 With and without the confetti showing...
*2. Punched & Die cut Scraps-Julie Ebersole
I didn't do this one

3. Masking and embossing a digital
image-Jocelyn Olson
Her card by the way, was completely awesome!!
I didn't use a digital image...but
I did mask and spray.

*4. Easy Tissue Paper Flower-Amy Wanford
*5. Plaid Stamping-Pamela Ho

I didn't get to these either but I do want to try the
plaid stamping. Thanks for stopping by....
until tomorrow! =]

5 comments:

  1. Great stamp choices for your wonderful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shaker birthday card is so cute. Love the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute bunny shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shaker card - it is just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete