Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pin It!!

Over at Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week,
the exercise is to use pins, clothes pins or clips.

I've been busy making cards for Summer Card
Camp 2....and yesterday Shari Carroll used Gelatos.
So when I was out today I got some...

They aren't the colors needed for SCC2, so I
used them here. Very Cool!

Here's my card:
Supplies: 
Watercolor paper/ Gelatos (Guava, Lavender,
Bubble Gum and Red Cherry)
PTI Stamp-Love Birds for sentiment
Pearls & lace-Kaiser Craft
Burlap heart-Little Yellow Bicycle

See ya soon!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Carol, when I saw your card on Simon Says, I just knew you had to be doing Summer Card Camp 2!

    Isn't that the most fun technique ever!!!

    I loooove how you've used a variety of shades of the same colour. Very cool indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carol :-) the colours and whole design is fabulous ! LOVE it :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I tried this technique for Summer Card Camp 2 and loved it. Yours turned out great, too, & caught my eye. Hope you're enjoying camp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card ... He's so cute!
    Can you please you on my blog and if you want to become a Member?

    Crafty Hugs,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty! Love the falling colors! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete