Tuesday, July 9, 2013

More summer school...

I'm back...missed me didn't ya! ;)

Tuesdays = Techniques, Tips & Tricks

There was 4 different stamp techniques they showed us.
1. Multi-inking with masking
2. Watercolor Stripes
3. Stamping on painted backgrounds*
4. Stamped Strips

 Multi Inking with masking...Jennifer used a large stamp with lots of text on it, which I don't own so I created my own.
Water color stripes was taught by Shari Carroll, she used Gelatos 
but I just used distressed inks.
Stamped stripes...

The technique I haven't tried was stamping on a painted background I want to have a block of time for that one!

Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

  1. Great job on all the techniques!! Awesome cards ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CARDS!!!!!!!!!!! :) You did a WONDERFUL JOB on the sketches & techniques!!!! (Fellow Camper!) :)

    ReplyDelete