Tuesday, June 25, 2013

MIM #122

Once again, over on Nicole's blog is Make It Monday!
This week is 'Polka dot texture with Copic markers".
Heather's video explains it all. 
I was excited! I knew what I wanted to do immediately!
So here is my card:

Copics I used: BG0000/G0000/B00/G00/C2/YR04
scarf-BV00/BV01/BV04

Sizzix snowflake embossing folder
SU Pool party ink with distressing tool
scraps of Christmas paper (which I totally love!)
PTI Made Of Snow Stamp set
CTMH_ fibers/White Daisy

I also did this....
I made a light box from a baby wipe box....
 I have one of these but it just wasn't cutting it...plus my scrap room is kinda dark!
Have a good one...and....thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Cute snowman and I love that sentiment! Love your light box idea, too ;)

    ReplyDelete