Friday, June 21, 2013

MIM #121

Make it Monday's lesson this week is by Betsy, and she shows us how to color on vellum. In the video she used q-tips but I found my finger worked better...messier...but better and instead of flowers, I did leaves because I am already ready for FALL! We've had a couple warm days and I have decided I don't like summer. =]

Here's my entry:

I use paper, sequins and burlap out of my stash of things...that I can't remember where it is from. I used versamark and white embossing powder but I wish I had used brown...
PTI everything else: vellum, Wrought Iron stamp set, Autumn Acorns for the sentiment and Leaf Print with matching dies. Ink colors: Harvest Gold/Summer Sunrise/Orange Zest/Scarlet Jewel/Simply Chartreuse/Fine Linen/Classic Kraft and Dark Chocolate

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I like the white embossing powder! But if you're unhappy with it, you could always go overtop with Copics, or other alcohol markers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your card is fabulous! I love everything about it, even the white embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be fun to do in brown too, but I have to say, the white's a standout. Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete