Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cards and chicken

I had some time to play in the studio.
So I made a few cards, just to have on hand.

My mojo is spent so I scrap lifted the ideas...


This is the only one I remember where I saw it originally. Which is here.

I spent time on pinterest gathering some recipes too.
I'm not gonna track down the source...everything pinterest has a source.
It didn't have a 'name'...I call it Shredded BBQ Chicken.

4 chicken breast
1 bottle of BBQ (I used no name brand honey bbq)
1/2  of a can of Cherry Coke (my fave)
1/2 cup brown sugar

Mix in crock pot, cook on low for 5 hours. Remove breast, shred, and return to crock pot. 

I ate mine on a bun, D had his without any bread...it makes more than you think it will.
Next time, I'm gonna try it with pork.

No comments:

Post a Comment